Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Awww, look at the little babies...

First off, CONGRATULATIONS to my friend Leah for landing a fantastic dreamy job!!! I'm so proud of you, girl!!
I'm so excited for my friends Stephanie and Rebekah who both within the last 24 hours welcomed their newest member of the family to their lives.  Congratulations to you both and your husbands (even though I'm not sure anyone actually READS this blog, haha).  I've only seen pictures of Rebekah's daughter, but it's been interesting and exciting following their updates within the last 9 months.
Thinking about babies has made me think a lot about family planning for Brian and I.  We both want kids, but it seems like my maternal/biological clock is ringing like there isn't a snooze button.  But considering that we're only 10 months into our marriage, and we've got a lot of different things on our plates, I know that now isn't the right time.  Brian wants to wait a while too.
But who's to say it's up to US when it's time?  God has so many wonderful and blessed plans for every single person on this earth.  I know it's not really up to us -- everything is in God's timing.
I've been making these crib bumpers (which, yes, I have STILL yet to finish...grumble grumble...) and I am so happy with the progress that I've made that I can't wait to see what the finished set is going to look like.  Originally I was planning to sell the set of bumpers + fitted sheet + quilt on a website like Etsy, but I'm super attached to them now.  We'll see what happens.
Well, altogether, babies are on my mind now.  Maybe I'll go watch more Scrubs to get my brain cells to stop firing for the night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment