Saturday, April 16, 2011

I am a Disney FIEND.

That's right.  Guess what my WONDERFUL husband decided to get me for an early birthday present??  Well, see for yourself.

You'll see that only ONE movie is non-Disney.  And that would be Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1, but that's because it's pretty epic.  Ah, I have the best husband in the world.  The best part?  All of these were either on sale or bought at a half-price store.  Score one for the P household.  I'm so excited.

I also found some great Adidas black tennies at Costco that I've been looking for.  I had some "in style" tennies that always gave me blisters, and so I thought, "Forget being in style, I want to be comfortable when I'm walking around."  Ah. I love my life.

Oh, and have I mentioned that I'm *still* not done with those crib bumpers?  Good news is that I finished sewing shut 3, I just have the last 3 to do.  Tonight. Hopefully.
** Also -- update on the whole dream/Mom situation: I'm going down to CA in June to see her for a week!! I had enough money left over with my paycheck to get a plane ticket! I love you Mom, can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment