Thursday, May 5, 2011

Update!

It's been a while since I updated my poor blog.  I feel like I've been neglecting it!
Well, an update as far as crafts go -- I finally finished those darn crib bumpers.  I decided I didn't want to tackle quilting the blanket (even if it is machine quilting) that goes along with it quite yet, so I decided to do a mini project! I made a "Moo Moo Measure" for my bestie's mom, fondly known as "The Mame" :] Here's how it turned out:

I also decided that I'm going to make a present for my bestie for her birthday.  Hopefully I won't put it off too much and get it done by her birthday in June.  Also, a big fat CONGRATULATIONS goes out to her for getting her B.A.!! I was so excited to see her graduate! Congratulations, Roxie!!!

The weather here has been so cold and gloomy lately that when we get some sunshine and the temperature is over 40 degrees it definitely is cause to celebrate!  I'm hoping that it won't rain on my birthday next week, even though it's supposed to. Went shopping to the Mall of America on Saturday, with intentions of buying a sundress, but I couldn't find anything that I really liked for cheap.  Thus, I decided that if I can't find something, then darnit, I'll just make it myself, so I picked up some patterns and CUTE fabric from JoAnn Fabrics. That's next on my to-do list (after the bestie's birthday present :).

Not much else going on here right now, just working and spending time with the hubby every chance I can get!!

No comments:

Post a Comment