Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yuck

So I've been pretty good about going and working out since I joined 3 weeks ago.  I've gone like 10 times in the last 3 weeks! I'm so proud of myself! And then I get sick this weekend. Yuck!!  It's not like, --I'm going to throw up --sick, more like my body doesn't handle extreme temperature/season changes well.  According to "On This Day in 2010..." on Facebook, I was sick too. Yay. Lucky me.  I'm feeling better, but I lost my voice this morning temporarily, so that was interesting working with patients with barely any voice and coughing all over the place.

In other news -- my sewing machine is on the fritz.  Of course, when I bring it in to the repair shop where they "tuned it up", it works perfectly fine, and what happens when I get home? It freaks out and doesn't work properly. Serves me right. I'm getting to the point where I'm going to just trade it in for a Janome.  I had a mini-sewing machine that was a Janome before buying the POS  that I have now, and it NEVER gave me any problems. We're talking about hemming stuff without any fuss whatsoever.

I'm also putting up some pretty cool decals in my "sewing/craft/computer" room.  They're supposed to look like this after it's done:

This is how it looks right now. It's a lot more work putting it up perfectly than it would seem!  And since it's close to 11 PM, I can't finish it tonight. I have to go to work tomorrow, lol.

Yup, one trunk. Oh well, the rest will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment