Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One Whole Year

Hello! Happy Anniversary to...ME! Today marks one whole year since I started working as a dental hygienist (and at my current job!).  Hurray! I can't believe I've actually made it this long (for reasons that are not unknown to the general public lol) and I still love, love LOVE what I do.  I remember two years ago when I was cramming for exams to get my license and thinking to myself, Am I sure that this is what I want to do? Did I make the right choice? Maybe I should have gone for being a RN...

I have some great patients (including my wonderful husband who has come in twice already for me) and some interesting coworkers and scenarios at work, but all in all it's been a pretty good year.

Now it's just time to find a new office to work at.

No comments:

Post a Comment