Saturday, February 4, 2012

New toy!

Brian and I decided that we wanted to get rid of the old laptop that we had, mostly because it was only used sporadically and for minimal uses. So we decided on getting an iPad to replace it! Today we went and got it and I looooooove it! I'm actually typing on it right now :)

So this week has been pretty mellow besides that. I went to the gym this morning and had a "class" with my personal trainer and a bunch of other clients that she works with. We were pretty worn out by the end of it, but that's what you need when you work hard toward getting in shape!

I will be starting up Herbalife again soon. It worked pretty well back toward the end of 2010 to help me lose weight, so I think that I want to start it up again. I am determined to get down to my goal weight this year, and I want to lose at least 10 lbs by my birthday in May.

Nothing else really new here!

No comments:

Post a Comment