Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hooray for Etsy!

So I've finally finished four nook covers. Including the first one I was going to keep for myself. My mom and my husband actually said, "Wow, those look great! You should try selling them!" So...I decided to give it a shot.  Nothing lost, nothing gained, right?

So...drumroll please.... I finished making a shop on Etsy and I listed my items up!!! I'm really excited.  I decided that I'm going to finish items first, then list them on Etsy after they're completed so that if someone wants to buy one, they don't have to wait. Not to mention how big of a procrastinator I am.

I've got a stack of fabric right in front of me right now that needs to be cut out so I can make some more. But I'm really kind of sick of this, so I'll probably work on it next weekend. I'm planning to sell ereader covers, iPad covers, and even little felt animal measuring tapes.

Here's a link to my shop!!!

Konomi's Kreations

No comments:

Post a Comment