Friday, April 13, 2012

Fasting too much??

So apparently I decided to fast blogging waaaay longer than I should have! OOPS!  Fasting electronics for a week was TOUGH.  I was constantly thinking to myself, "Man I would love to blog about this! Or that! Or this!" And what happens when I'm actually able to use them again? I totally ignore my blog. :( Sad day. 

Things have been going OK around here. My job is at a lull right now -- super boring most of the time, and I'm trying to find another position at least part time, hopefully full time. I had a job interview scheduled for this morning, but the lady called and had to reschedule because she had a meeting that came up.

We went on vacation to California! My best friend in the ENTIRE world, Reanna, got married!! Oh my, she was so beautiful.  I was sobbing the entire day. She's like a sister to me- I've known her practically my entire life.  Here's a picture of the beautiful bride on her wedding day:





Her husband, Josh, is one of the coolest guys in the world. He treats her so well, and gives her the love and respect that she deserved. I'm so excited that they're starting their life together!  I love you, Re!!

In other news, Brian and I finally finished our taxes (oh, one day before they're due... O_o ).  We were told originally by our tax guy that we owe the IRS like five grand. OMG. We were freaking out.  Correction -- I was freaking out.  Then we decided to not be stupid and to actually figure out our deductions and the cost for running his ebay business. Thank the Lord we did - because that number went down to four hundred dollars. That's manageable. That doesn't make me want to rip my hair out lol.

ALSO -- We're going to JAPAN in October for two weeks! HOLEY MOLEY I'm excited.  I keep telling myself, "You gotta study your Japanese" but we'll see if that will actually work. *Sigh* I've got a lot of stuff on my plate right now, haha.

Well, that's it for now. Mostly because I've got nothing else of importance to post. I'll post again soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment