Sunday, March 6, 2011

Crafting projects

So I am in the midst of making about 3 different things right now, with about 50 more ideas to come...
Here are some pictures of the things that I have already created!
Oswald the Owl (as I lovingly named him).  He keeps me company while I sew and need to measure things.
My first tooth fairy :)  Well, not for me. For a friend's daughter.
Molly monkey! I made her as a Valentines day present for my husband.  He has a thing for monkeys. (He's the monkey...) :]
Another present I made for my hubby for valentines day.  They have some of our love letters we wrote to each other when we first started dating. :]
Made this owl bookmark and found out that it's too fat for most of the books/novels I read.  Sent it to my bookworm friend instead.  I'm so glad she likes it!!
I have a lot more on my mind!! Currently in progress I am working on quilting a girl baby blanket, with matching fitted sheet and crib bumpers.  I already picked up fabric for quilting a boy/girl (gender friendly, more boy oriented though) set also.  I haven't yet received the embroidery foot for my sewing machine in the mail, so I haven't been able to quilt yet.  That's kind of a bummer, but I can always work on other things in the mean time!

I also was asked to make a tooth fairy for my friend's niece.  I of course give all credit to mmmcrafts, with her lovely tutorial and pattern!  I can't wait to make another one.

On a side note, I went to church this morning which was such an uplifting experience.  I also promptly went to my place of work and quit.  I was a little bummed (I had been there 3.75 years) but I felt so at peace about it.  God has me going in HIS direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment