Monday, March 28, 2011

Lazy and full

Well, it's official.  My craft binge has indeed ended.  I love doing it -- but I've been so busy I've had no time.  So while I'm about 98% done with those darn crib bumpers *shakes fist in their direction* I still need to slip stitch them closed.  Not the hardest thing in the world, right? Right.  But there are other things I'd rather do. Like make dinner for myself...
Tonight I made some DELICIOUS tilapia for my husband and I.  Keep in mind, I'm not a fish girl. Never have been.  Something just doesn't sit right with me.  But these were stinking AMAZING.  We're talking a recipe that I graded "A".  That never happens.  Also made some zucchini chocolate snack cakes afterward, and I have yet to try one out.  It looks pretty darn good though.
The hubby and I are going down to Rochester this weekend for a CE conference.  I get 12 CE credits for my license, which is almost half of what's needed every two years. I already have 12 I think...and my license doesn't renew until 2013, so I'm pretty excited I'm getting all of this done so fast.  Plus, it's great to keep up on the most recent studies and such.
Off to bed -- my library sent me a notice that a book I had put on hold 2 months ago is FINALLY ready for me. I'm so excited!! I was number 24 in line when I first "reserved" it.  Pretty popular, eh?  It's called "Heaven is For Real" by Todd Burpo.  My mom recommended it to me -- apparently everything the boy encounters lines up with everything stated in the Bible.  Anyway, g'night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment