Thursday, March 17, 2011

Woot!

As if this week wasn't great enough already...it got much better :]  I've been applying for more DH jobs because the one I have doesn't pay the way I originally planned, and I was only originally scheduled two days a week.  I got a phone call for an interview yesterday morning, and I thought, why  not?  I went to work later that morning and towards the end of the day my boss said that he would like me to come in all four days that they are open if they have enough patients scheduled.  I was kind of shocked but super excited at the same time!  Needless to say, I went ahead and canceled the interview.

It's funny that things have been working out so well lately.  I have been steadily giving more and more of my worries and fears up to God, and He never fails to listen or provide.  The Bible reassures us that God will "never let you be pushed past your limit; he'll always be there to help you come through it" in 1 Corinthians 10:13.  Thank you Lord, for always providing.  Since I've walked back into my relationship with God and tried to become closer to Him, He has been blessing me more than I could have ever imagined.  He's always there, calling, "You don't have to worry, I'm here for you.  Let me take care of your worries."

Okay, so as far as crafting goes...I've been SUPER lazy.  I finished one fabric cube, but it turned out a lot larger than I thought, so I'm going to have to make the next few about 60% of the original size.  I also was working on the crib bumpers, but they're taking SO LONG.  I didn't realize how much work they are!  It's amazing how long it takes to measure and cut everything.  I should get done with the pink/girl baby bumpers this weekend, and I finally got the correct embroidery/darning foot for my sewing machine, so I should be able to finish the quilt also. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment