Thursday, March 3, 2011

So...a blog, huh?

Okay, so I'm not the most tech-savvy person in the world.  And Lord knows that I spend (cough, cough...waste...) too much of my time on the internet. As of the last two months, I've been following a lot of different blogs that are craft and sewing related.  As a result, I've been SUPER crafty.  Which, of course, has resulted with me having a ton of things added to my list of things to make and do.

So why did I get a blog? I guess because I need an outlet.  I'm a pretty quiet person, although a lot of my friends, my mom, and my husband would disagree.  Truth is, I keep a lot of things to myself.  I learned a long time ago that people are self-centered, and if you're talking to them about something that has to do with yourself, they'll snap their attention to something they find more interesting than you in a millisecond. And that kind of sucks. 

Also, I got a blog because I somewhat was "pushed" into it. Okay that's a lie, I was asked what my blog web address was. And I don't have one. Or I didn't.  I like to brag about the coolio new things that I want to make or am going to make (sometime in the near-distant future).  Do people necessarily care? Not really. But I do. And this will be a way for me to keep track. And brag. And share about the great things that God is doing in my life.

Let the fun begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment