Friday, August 26, 2011

Edens Edge Concert and Japanese Memorial

So I meant to post this last week, but I've been crazy busy this week.  So here's a summary:
Because Brian's grandmother (obachan) in Japan died, we decided to go to the Japanese Garden at Normandale Community College as a kind of way to pay our respects. Considering we all don't have two grand each to go to fly to Japan.  Here are a few pictures from that trip:




It really is quite a beautiful place!  We got some silly other pictures, but we decided to keep them on FB for friends :)
After that, we went to Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill to see....EDENS EDGE!! Okay, well, Roxie and I went to see Edens Edge. Brian went for the ribs. Of course. :) I was SO excited to go see this band, because their songs are so catchy and fun, and I love it! I bought their EP on iTunes a while back and of course knew *almost* all the words to their songs, so it was a blast being able to sing along with them!! The best part? Being able to meet the band afterwards!! Hannah Blaylock, Cherrill Green, and Dean Berner are all so nice and I'm fortunate to have had the chance to meet them! Hannah saw me and said, "You're my front row girl! I had so much fun singing along with you!" and gave me a big hug.  One of my top ten moments of 2011, for sure. Here are some pictures!




All in all, it was a great day!!! :) I'm so glad to have such great memories! God sure has blessed me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment